Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Learning Myself

'I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.'

I've been in a weird mood  the past few days/weeks... It's like I'm numb to everything.  I've been trying to work on becoming tougher, less sensitive, and standing up for myself.  I've realized that I never throw anything back.  I've learned that I'm really not good at the gray area... I'm either nice, or mean.  So I've been working on that gray area, but I just feel dead to everything... it's also hard for me to finish anything I start... So what's funny is I'm done writing about this for now... 


1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I had no idea you started a blog!!! So excited that you did. Miss you and hope to see you soon. We maybe coming to Nashville in the next few weeks. I will definitely let you know!!!